In the UAE you live with the Ac system 24/7. Its practically your second set of lungs. It provides you with the air your breath and that is why it is of paramount importance to keep your Ac system clean at all times.
Most air condition systems are made of two parts, the air condition unit and air duct. It is important that both and not one are thoroughly cleaned as the cooled air circulates through both before coming out from the vents to provide you with the comfort you need.
The deep cleaning of both parts is vital to the overall of the indoor air quality.
moltocare offers a fully comprehensive service to clean every aspect of your AC system, leaving no stone unturned, to make sure the air ventilating your home is of the best quality possible.
We do this by following a comprehensive procedure of deep cleaning all aspects of your AC system, including Evaporator Coils, Drainage Tray and pipes, Filters, Duct system and Air vents.
Duct System Cleaning
Your Air Condition Duct system is a natural breeding place and a favorable habitat to numerous types of Bacteria and Fungus. This is especially true in climates that are humid and hot for the better part of the year and where air condition systems are put into use 365 days a year. A comprehensive cleaning management of the ducts in your air condition system at home or at work is a necessity and not a luxury.
We do this by employing machines that capture the latest in European Air Condition Cleaning Technology Standards.
Be mindful that the typical AC ducts cleaning carried out on most ACs in the UAE is not sufficient unless, it is deep cleaning followed by a thorough disinfection application.
Why do I need duct cleaning?
Air conditioning systems have been shown to act as a collection source for a variety of contaminants that have the potential to affect health, such as mold, fungi, bacteria, and very small particles of dust. The removal of such contaminants should be considered as one component in an overall plan to improve indoor air quality.
Professional duct cleaning performed by moltocare can:
- Improve the health and well being of you and your family.
- Improve the indoor air quality of your home.
- Lower utility costs by improving airflow.
- Extend the life and improve the efficiency of your air conditioning system.
How do I know I need to have my AC system cleaned ?
Most of the time, your AC will tell you if it needs to be checked. Such as when it stops working or the air carries a bad smell. However, here are some of the questions you can ask yourself to know whether you need to have your AC ventilation system cleaned.
– Is the air coming through not as cold as it used to be?
– Does the air have an unusual or unpleasant smell?
– Is your AC Unit making an unusual noise?
– Does you AC work better at certain times of the day?
– Have you notices molds growing on the furniture or the wall?
– Are you or your family members frequently getting colds or flu?
– Are you or your family members suffering from unexplained skin disorders?
– Is water dripping out of your air units?
– Have you noticed increased dust throughout your house?
– Have your monthly utility bills increased suddenly?
And finally, you can always ask yourself: when was the last time, if at all, have I had my AC Unit professionally checked and cleaned? If the answer is “no”, it is time to have one done.
Opening time: 9am-6pm, Saturday to Thursday.
Toll Free Number: 800 molto (66586)